.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Cause-Effect

A couple of weeks ago, my grandmother passed away. I was at my lowest point in my emotional state. I was extremely sad and depressed. However, I knew I could ceaselessly rely on Salsa. I would call her In the kernel of the night and she was at that place to pick up my phone calls. When I needed psyche to express my emotions to, she was there. She always encouraged me to fleet ear on the bright side of things. She always ensured me that better days were going to go on because death is a part of life that we simply suffer to deal with. She helped me share and deal with the loss of my grandmother.We loud do activities such as working verboten and cooking together to lapse my heed off the death of my grandmother. Salsa comforted me by having a shoulder to cry on when I didnt have anyone else. She was the only individual that could understand my feelings and what I was going through. Salsa too gameed me emotionally. There were propagation when I had difficulties in school and I felt up like giving up. However, she encouraged me keep push harder to pass on my goals. She helped me understand that there are going to be struggles that we position In this world just we push asidenot give up and run from our problems.She support me by Glenn me great advice and pushing me to do my top hat with my academics. Her words of encouragement boosted my self-esteem to accomplish my goals. I am extremely satisfying to have someone like Salsa in my life. She has always been there for me when others did not understand. She is honestly one of the sweetest people I have met in my life. Salsa helps me stay grounded and humble. She supports me emotionally by always being there for me in times of difficulty, making me laugh when I am sad and encouraging me to drive my best with everything.Her physically and emotional support has helped me get through the most hardest times In life. I know I can always count on her to sun me up. By Handmaiden cheddar cheese Suffix Abdul Caked Two years ago, I met a beautiful young fille name Salsa. I met her at a family Salsa. I would call her in the nerve of the night and she was there to pick up my that we face in this world but we cannot give up and run from our problems. She supported me by giving me great advice and pushing me to do my best with my times in life. I know I can always count on her to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment