.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Science Department Essay Example for Free

Science Department EssayEvery scholarly person has unique psychoanalyse techniques and strategies that fit him or her. Studying at night ability be suitable for one student but not for all. Theories atomic number 18 major components in education. Many years shit pass and Im still open for another approach in learning for the betterment of my education. Spoon feeding might be good in some aras or field but not in some. During theoretical approaches I learned a lot but my knowledge was more enhanced when they were bewilder into application. During laboratory activities a particular(a) topic is more expounded and it in time inspires me to pursue my education due to the detail that it injected me not only the importance of it but also the fun in doing it. Another thing is the laboratory report. New ideas were learned to ensure that the report is accurate and it also helped me think critically. The subject helped me discover the skills that I have to develop. One of those is the skill in conducting a ruminate. I need to know more to the highest degree the topic first and even search for the previous browse which is related to it.I know every(prenominal)thing should be developed and thats one of the skills that I want to be expounded. Evolution explains the history and diversity of life. The evidences are used to formulate such theory fossil records and comparative anatomy, embryology and biochemistry. These are used by the researchers to fall out the human origin or the origin of life. It is supported by the vestigial structures and biogeography. The theory was developed by Charles Darwin. In his theory he said that man came from apes. Many factors causes particular specie to evolve, one is the environment. cod to it, specie depart adopt and thus genetic cook up change in a span of time. What interests me with this area of biology is the question does man came from apes? Although there are more evidences but might be a missing link. Most like ly, this can be answered if I learn the theory had its evidences. metabolic processes have a wide area or field of reckon. Metabolism is defined as a chemical answerion by which molecules are broken down to produce energy. This energy also uses to build up complex molecules. A simple example of this process is the taking in and digestion of foods to nutrients.There are two types of this process catabolism and anabolism. Catabolism is a process used to release energy and anabolism is a process used to build up tissues by the use of energy. These processes are very requirement to life. Through this are of biology I could learn some knowledge to develop a study that could help attain a perfect metabolism. I want to learn more about how cells and nutrients react and how the chemical reactions occur and help these processes. Genetics is an interesting field of biology. molecular genetics is a study of the structure and function of genes in a molecular level.This field is the one re sponsible for mutation and the renewal of some specie. This study uses the molecular randomness to determine the patterns of descent or origin. A plant is serene of highly structured components that it can even be compare to human beings. It has also cells that made it a living structure. When it comes to plant, Im in reality amazed how a seed can survive a long period of time without water or anything for his survival and even some are alter but when planted, there he goes a new creation appears that gives beauty and life. This are is so interesting. til now plants finds a way to get light from the sun thats why there are many trunks are bended due to this characteristic. Homeostasis often described as the resistance of a frame to change. Our clay has a mechanism that can control the internal equilibrium of the body. When the temperature of our body rises, our body releases a liquid that volition serve as a radiator in the form of sweat. This is used to attain the body norm al temperature which does not exceed thirty seven degree Celsius. When our anti-bodies can no longer crowd the bacteria, our body temperature rises up.Everything in homeostasis is involuntary. We cannot control it, only the environment, also, when our body is in cold, our body shivers. In this manner the muscles in our body testament generate friction due to the collision of molecules and will release energy in the form of heat. What I like most in this area is the ability of our body to do as such. I want to learn more about this topic for me to be aware what really will happen to my body in a particular environment or I could even cry how my body will react.Population dynamics is the study marginal and long term changes in amount of money or number of a specie. This can be age composition of an individual, weights or several populations. This is ordinarily used in fauna management. This study can determine how long a particular animal be harvest. This can also determine how long and how many will be harvested in a particular time. This also includes the mortality rate and the birth rate of particular specie. This is very useful in animal raising.I want to learn how to compute or determine how fast and how much particular specie will survive in a given environment. This can be useful in conducting studies about biosphere or the artificial environment. Everything in this subject is very essential and interesting thats why I choose to take this class. I believe that everything I need to learn, the basic or even the sophisticated one, will be learned in this class. Another reason also is because I have tried previous classes and found its worth, I take this. The strategies and evaluations are good.The laboratory activities, reports, and the like makes me feel the implication of this class. To further deepen my knowledge I need to learn through this. Grades or marks do not really matter. They are only the basis and ensure that I know something. Whats burn ing(prenominal) is the knowledge that I can acquire in taking this class but of course it will be good if Ill get a high marks. This class will only be called a success to me when everything written on the syllabus will be inculcated in my mind and be used in application.Everything is uncertain, of course. I do not know what exactly will happened but I know it will be for my good. What I need to do is to study hard and listen to every discussions. If ever I missed something or I want something that could add my knowledge I will not hesitate to ask. It will be better if Ill be a fool for a singlke time than be a fool for the rest of my life. What Im trying to say is that the overawe will not matter even if Ill be the last person to know the information Ill still ask, remember knowledge is power.I guess I have nothing to mention because I thing everything goes well and good as what Ive known. I guess the research work will we enhanced to further improve and broaden the knowledge of the students. As what Ive stated, research really helped the students to be more resourceful and to think critically.Work citedFletchers Meadow Science Department (2007). Retrieved January 28,2007 from http//fmssscience. com Molecular Genetics (2007). Wikipedia Foundation, Retrieved January 28, 2007 from http//en. wikipedia. org/wiki/molecular_genetics

No comments:

Post a Comment